Monday 29 December 2008

updating la~~~~~~

Watched a film~~called crude oil awaking~(I have to SAY..tht it is so difficult to let thedvd play on my laptop~~I think people have copied it too many times~)

Now~~It's time to talk about the film~
"Oil is the blood stream of the earth!", basicly,everything is made from oil, like perfume, cream even clothes and also plastic all contains oil component, which I haven't realised since the last 18 years~~~~*-*

But there is one thing people never misnotice is the petrol.
Since the oil has been discovered and widely used on cars and macheines, the world economy has been rapidly grown. The first drop of oil was discovered in the 1914 by Laruta. In 1930, the biggest oil field was built in Baku by Momarc. People like me would never know that how cheap was the oil been first discovered.(It was approximately 25 cent per barrel within 300 workers work on it)

Nowadays, the demand of oil never decrease, which means in order to meet consumer demand, the suppliers are always developing their technology in order to satisfy enoumous demand. But the fact is we are facing the scarece of natural resources. (by the way, It takes 2500 years for the chemical reaction to form oil)As it is a non renewable resources. There is a famours gragh about the oil discovery trend over time. As I couldn't draw I will explain here~Once the discovery curve comes its peak, it will fall .The production curve is exactly the same trend of the discouvery curve, it's just fewer years delay.

Oil is also the magnet for war, as it is very important for the world economy.

that's all for today~I'm dead tired now~~~~~~I used all my brain cells...retared now~~
hope you enjoy reading it^^

1 comment:

  1. why not work through some past papers? Also practise your diagrams!

    ReplyDelete